How Polyjacking Works
How does Polyjacking fix sunken concrete? It relies on the unique qualities of expanding polyurethane foam, making it:
- Environmentally safe
- Waterproof to prevent future erosion
- Quick and without mess
- A permanent solution!
In other words, Polyjacking takes the original concept of mud jacking and combines it with modern knowledge and technology.
Polyjacking not only results in a solution that looks better and lasts longer, it is less destructive to the applied surface. Mud jacking uses a heavier fill to level the surface and requires a larger quantity of injection holes along with larger sized injection holes.
The Concrete Lifting Process
The process is straight forward and relatively simple but must be done precisely and by trained professionals who know what to look for and how to implement the procedure.
- The technician walks around to assess the repair plan
- Binding concerns will be cut free
- Taping of areas where the polymer may exit from
- 5/8” holes are drilled strategically into the concrete surface
- Structural Polymer is injected under the concrete slab
- Concrete slab raised to level
- We patch the holes we drilled